percy-l - [percy-l] A Dissertation on Percy

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Justin Bonanno <bonannju AT gmail.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] A Dissertation on Percy
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 18:29:53 -0400

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Justin Bonanno. I'm a PhD candidate at Duquesne University in the Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies.

I'm planning to write my dissertation on Walker Percy, and I hope to visit the Percy Collection at UNC Chapel Hill at some point during the dissertation process. I have a few questions that perhaps some of you may be able to answer:

- Does anyone have any advice on visiting the Collection?
- Does anyone know about any scholarships or grants available for scholars working to extend Percy's work?

God bless,
Justin

--
Justin Bonanno