percy-l - [percy-l] "Six Weeks Till Walker Percy Weekend 2019" - Excellent Introductory Video

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Henry P. Mills" <wppdirector AT gmail.com>
  • To: Percy-L <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] "Six Weeks Till Walker Percy Weekend 2019" - Excellent Introductory Video
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 05:54:23 -0400

Dear Percy-L,

I thought I would pass on this short piece by Rod Dreher about the upcoming 6th Annual Walker Percy Weekend scheduled for May 31-June 2 in historic St. Francisville, LA.

Of particular interest is the new 5” video in the article that presents the history, purposes, and activities of the festival with various interviews, while also showing beautiful scenes of St. Francisville and actual events from past festivals.

Enjoy!

Henry Mills
Percy-L Administrator

-----

"Six Weeks Till Walker Percy Weekend 2019"

  • [percy-l] "Six Weeks Till Walker Percy Weekend 2019" - Excellent Introductory Video, Henry P. Mills, 04/25/2019