percy-l - [percy-l] Jessica Hooten Wilson does it again!

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: honeyjbc1 <honeyjbc AT gmail.com>
  • To: percy lists <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Jessica Hooten Wilson does it again!
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:49:38 -0400

Here is a glorious interview of Miss Wilson about A Confederacy of Dunces.:

2 days ago - John J. Miller is joined by Jessica Hooten Wilson of John Brown University to discuss John Kennedy Toole's 'A Confederacy of Dunces.'

Did you know all of the references in the book that she describes? I knew it was a smart book and a funny book and well written, but I can't say I knew all of the references.

Janet Cantor

  • [percy-l] Jessica Hooten Wilson does it again!, honeyjbc1, 04/18/2019