percy-l - Re: [percy-l] from Janet Cantor

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dr. John Creech, Jr." <pharmboycu AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] from Janet Cantor
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:30:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Janet!

Thank you as well for your kind welcome. And I'm just John. :) I had to
put the professional title in my e-mail because of some professional pharmacy
lists I was in and, quite honestly, I can't remember how to remove it. I
could take the time to figure it out, but I'm a bit on the lazy side as well.

I'll do just that! It'll be fun to participate in the slow read. I'm back
in school now, so any fun reading I do is necessarily spread out over time.

I see your signature mentions your work, An Epistolary Life. I looked it up
on Amazon and as a fellow letter writer I find it very intriguing. Is Amazon
the best place to order a copy or do you get a better rate of return from a
different place? If I'm going to order a copy, I may as well make it as
beneficial for the author as possible. :)

John