percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy on the Cil War

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Walker Percy on the Cil War
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:37:03 -0500

Nice to "hear" from you Wade. Nice evisceration of Rand Paul!

When I was an undergrad I had a great history professor for a class on the
Holocaust. I don't remember his name now, as it's faded along with lots of
other things, into the murkiness of the past. However, I will never forget a
point he emphasized: if society goes too far right or too far left, it ends
in the same place--with thugs in jackboots.

Rhonda

Sent from my iPad