percy-l - Re: [percy-l] What were Walker Percy's favorite films?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] What were Walker Percy's favorite films?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:14:34 -0700

Either Lewis Lawson or Gary Ciuba wrote about his use of film, maybe both.  Moviegoer and Lancelot are obvious choices, so if you're searching using MLA you might want to focus on those two.

--Rhonda

"You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing."

                                    Walker Percy