percy-l - Re: [percy-l] lancelot

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] lancelot
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:24:43 -0700

Hey, Wade, can you elaborate on that?  I don't remember Henry the IV at all.  I did have a sudden recall of the Prince Valiant reference in MG, but that's a bit non sequitar.

--Rhonda

"You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing."

                                    Walker Percy