percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Percy-L Digest, Vol 53, Issue 4

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Nikkibar AT aol.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Percy-L Digest, Vol 53, Issue 4
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:24:49 EDT

My recollection is that Walker in all of our discussions was not speaking in a CSP context, probably because our discussions antedated his deep interest in CSP. Rather at the time he was irked by various statements of Noam Chomsky at least at the time of our discussions. This is not contrary to what Marcus has written, except reflections of different points of focus at different times.

Nikki