percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Re Lit Crit on Percy - Where to Start?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Re Lit Crit on Percy - Where to Start?
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:33:55 -0500

Well put. One can just occasionally channel surf on to the History Channel
and catch any number of "shows" about the relationship between Japan and the
USA since 1930 as an example....and one might even venture to say that the
relationship (and emotion) between those countries was even more volatile and
"visceral" then between the USA and the Muslim world today....interesting how
history "turns out".