percy-l - [percy-l] "American Dream"

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: JHForest AT cs.com
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] "American Dream"
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 06:13:07 EDT

>> The pleasure and satisfaction of having a new book just out have irresistibly combined with the easy availability of an appropriate listserv and a "hard url" to make advertising its recent publication almost effortless. As you may recall, I have previously mentioned the presence of Percy and especially The Movigoer in my book as a matter of possible interest for subscribers to this list. So here it is, just a click away (with my sincere apologies for the price). <<
>> http://www.cas.sc.edu/engl/faculty/faculty_pages/rhu/cavell.html

What a fine title and inviting cover! But what a pity that it costs so much. I fear this will put it beyond the budget of many who might have wished to buy a copy, myself included.

Jim Forest

* * *
Jim and Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5 / 1811 GJ Alkmaar / The Netherlands
tel: (31)(72) 511 2545
Jim's e-mail: jhforest AT cs.com (alternative address: jhforest AT gmail.com)
Nancy's e-mail: forestflier AT cs.com (alternative address: forestflier AT gmail.com)
Jim and Nancy Forest web site: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/
Forest-Flier Editorial Services: www.incommunion.org/forest-flier/ffes/
Jim's photo web site: www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/sets/
Orthodox Peace Fellowship web site: www.incommunion.org