percy-l - Re: [percy-l] hurricanes

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: dabeck AT iupui.edu
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] hurricanes
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:06:14 -0500

Ken,
If you want to add fuel to your fire, go see "The Constant Gardener." I
highly
recommend this movie. If you feel cynical about politicians (as I do), take a
look (albeit fictional) at the pharmaceutical companies.
BTW, your rant is shared by me. I wish we could react as quickly to our own
crises as we do to the ones in the middle east.
-DB

Quoting KMitch2626 AT aol.com: