percy-l - Re: [percy-l] (no subject)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: J Rivas-Pita <juliorivas AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:53:44 -0400

Mr. Pauley, please kindly refer to the links I previously provided to
stories by AP, CNN and The Guardian, and to my first post IN CONTEXT.
(Remember Pat Robertson's inflammatory appeals to assassinate
Venezuela's President, since Venezuela is "in our sphere of
influence"?)
You accuse me of "bullying and censorial indignation". My dear Mr.
Pauley, have you ever heard of the term "projection", employed in
psychoanalysis? I'm not the one who wrote:

"I'm not sure it is necessary to try to regulate the discussion.
That's what moderators are for."

(?????)

Do I need, my dear Mr. Pauley, have to be more explicit, or do you
understand it the way I've just shown?

Kindest regards,

Julio Rivas-Pita