percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Kramer's new book

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Robert Eckert <rgeckert AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Kramer's new book
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

_In the Jaws of the Black Dogs: A Memior of Depression_ by John Bently Mays comes to mind.

Robert Eckert

"You never get over it, it just becomes part of you."

Aaron Keith Harris <bluegrassboy913 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

I've not yet read Kramer's "Against Depression," though I plan to, and was wondering if there were any books/resources, including personal testimony, of people who have conquered depression, instead of merely trying to cope with it.

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football --
An archive of all list discussion is available at https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/percy-l/

Do you Yahoo!?