percy-l - [percy-l] Are there any WP events or news?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "William Parish" <willparish AT hotmail.com>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] Are there any WP events or news?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:11:39 +0000

Dear Friends,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any books or events planned this year that are Percy-related.

Also, a retired professor friend of mine recently told me that he did not care for Walker Percy because he was a 'homophobe'. In the many bios, interviews and stories I have heard and read about WP's life -I have never heard or read anything about his position on homosexuals. Is he mistaken?

Will Parish