percy-l - Re: [percy-l] A Semiotic Primer of the Self

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Ken Armstrong <armstron AT ohiou.edu>
  • To: J Rivas-Pita <juliorivas AT gmail.com>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] A Semiotic Primer of the Self
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:54:28 -0500

Dear Julio,

If you do not get it soon, this is something I might be able to accomplish following the visit of St. Nick, reputed to be bringing a scanner to my daughter on the 25th. I'm all thumbs when it comes to technology, so it might take a little while, also entailing unearthing my copy of the book.

In the meantime, blessings of the holiday to all the members of this quiet list!

Pax,
Ken Armstrong