percy-l - RE: [percy-l] gays, biblical authority and Percy's language theor y --

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Parlin, Steven" <PARLINS AT culver.org>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [percy-l] gays, biblical authority and Percy's language theor y --
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:58:49 -0500

Thanks Mike.

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Frentz [mailto:mfrentz AT bbn.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 10:55 AM
To: Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion

Steve.

I agree entirely with your recognition and focus on this gay marriage agenda as being potentially watershed event "down the slippery slope" for the culture.  This is not something to be ignored in the name of pseudo "tolerance" to be observed by all except by the Christianophobes (copyright 2003)  :-).

Try the Toronto link again -- I initially had problems getting to this (possibly related to the power crisis up North).  I have no problems reaching it now (even worked from your forwarded message).

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/epc/srb/srb/10-3edit.html

Mike