percy-l - Re: [percy-l] God's Gender and Ham Sandwiches

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Mike Frentz <mfrentz AT bbn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] God's Gender and Ham Sandwiches
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:29:50 -0400

Dear Jim,

I was only pulling your chain a bit (I guess I should have included a smiley -- no offense taken at all), in fact, I was very intrigued by your definition for homophobe (speaking of copyrights, I believe your definition is unique given common abusage of the term :-).   I greatly admire your intellectual honesty.  This has been an interesting exchange of points of view.

Peace,
Mike