pcplantdb - pcplantdb

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture Information Web <piw@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:57:58 -0400

I am in the process of removing a number of lists (5) I manage that are
inactive.
pcplantdb and piw are two of them. Their archives will remain permanently
available for public viewing so subscribers to pccplantdb and pcdb can use
them.
The existence of these lists, as ibiblio's, will be hidden from view.

Those who want to join the pcdb list, where the new pc guilds database
project is
taking shape, can email me and I will subscribe you and anyone you recommend.

Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

  • pcplantdb, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/23/2007