pcplantdb - Re: PIW/permaculture.info offline?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Bear Kaufmann <bear@ursine-design.com>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: PIW/permaculture.info offline?
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:16:47 -0800

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
I see that http://www.permaculture.info is unavailable, it times out.

Anyone else aware of this? Can it be fixed? Is the project still on?

Hi Lawrence,

I'm getting the same problem.
Since it's hosted at ibiblio I tried looking at their system status:
http://www.ibiblio.org/systems/system-status.php
But that gives an error too. Something may be up with their servers. I'd wait it out a bit, and see if it clears up.

I still have interest in the concept and the project, I've just been busy with other things. I've dabbled around with some implementations, but nothing presentable at this point.

Hope everyone if doing well.

Cheers,
Bear