pcplantdb - Re: Report to Threshold

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb-piwdev <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Report to Threshold
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:42:28 -0400

Ad Vlems wrote:

That wil teach me for barging into a discussion about what to use at the
backbone of the website.
I have already made my decision about what to use for my website and since I
am the only one producing it, the decision was made unanimous ;-)

I like wikis because that's the only thing I know how to do other than html
and some Linux.

You'll have to get a reply to your database questions from the programmers.

I didn't ask about what would be best to use, I asked about the general
design of your website. What is the intention, what is the use, why did you
want to make a website. But I am retracting my question since it is too
confusing.

Your PFAF implementation is really interesting and I tink you are on the
right track. I hope
you'll make it available in English soon as I would be interested in using
it. I am a gardening person
running a vegetable market farm (4 acres under production) and was for 1
years a landscape designer and contractor.
Flowers are great, dirt is special and everyone needs a nice garden and landscape in their, especially ones that are designed around permaculture principles.

Sorry for my barging in :-)

Cheers,

Lawrence