pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Institute for Systematic Botany | Outside Links

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Institute for Systematic Botany | Outside Links
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:20:32 -0500

<http://www.plantatlas.usf.edu/isb/default.htm>
For more information, contact:
Dr. Richard Wunderlin or Dr. Bruce Hansen
© 2000 Institute for Systematic Botany
Last Updated: May 11, 2001
Web Development: | The Florida Center for Community Design + Research

<http://www.plantatlas.usf.edu/isb/links.htm>

USF Botanical Garden
Administered by the Environment Science and Policy Program,
University of South Florida.
Comprehensive Lists of Botanical Related Web Sites
Rather than try to create our own comprehensive list of interesting links, we are providing links to our favorite indexes. These are frequently updated and very comprehensive.
Checklist of Online Vegetation and Plant Distribution maps
Compiled by Claire Englander and Philip Hoehn
Branner Earth Sciences Library and map Collections
Internet Directory for Botany
An excellent site, frequently updated, with a "WHAT'S NEW" section. This site is maintained by Anthony Brach of Missouri Botanical Garden and Harvard University, Raino Lampinen of the Finnish Museum of Natural History and the University of Helsinki, Finland, Shunguo Liu of the G.F. Ledingham Herbarium and the University of Regina, Canada, and Keith McCree of Oakridge, Oregon. It consists of two parts: an alphabetical directory and a categorical directory.
Plant Systematics and Evolution - Links
This listing contains a subset of links available at the Internet
Directory for Botany
Nomenclatural Databases
Royal Botanical Garden, Kew
Vascular Plant Families and genera, Authors of Plant Names, DNA
Database
TROPICOS
Missouri Botanical Garden nomenclatural database and associated
authority lists
Index Nominum Genericorum
National PLANTS Database Project
International Plant Name Index
Specimen Databases
Harvard University Herbaria Type Specimens
California Academy of Sciences Type Specimens
New York Botanical Garden Type Specimens
University of Texas Herbarium Type Specimens
Smithsonian Institution Type Specimens
Florida Sites
University of Florida Herbarium
The Water Atlas Program
Florida Native Plant Society
E-flora Florida (Guide to Florida Plant Life)
Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council
Fairchild Tropical Garden Virtual Herbarium
State of Florida - Florida Information Locator
Florida Natural areas Inventory
Institute for Regional Conservation
Florida Regional Directory
Florida State University Herbarium
ISB Home || USF Herbarium || Projects || The Atlas of Florida Vascular Plants
|| Outside Links

For more information, contact:
Dr. Richard Wunderlin or Dr. Bruce Hansen

© 2000 Institute for Systematic Botany
Last Updated: May 11, 2001

Web Development: | The Florida Center for Community Design + Research

  • [pcplantdb] Institute for Systematic Botany | Outside Links, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/26/2005