pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] PIW Wiki Posts - BlockListed

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: webmaster@pfaf.org
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] PIW Wiki Posts - BlockListed
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:55:04 +0000

Bear Kaufmann wrote:
Hi all,

The blocklist is installed, and I just added the offending IP address.
The blocklist should also limit offensive words and C!alis and Víàgrá ads.

Cool.

Sorry if the last post was a bit too stream of thought. I'll write up something better shortly. Just wanted to show I still exist.
:-)

It all seemed good stuff to me.

I met someone else interested in the project, I'll pass his name on to LL. He's studied computational linguistics, show it may prove an interesting addition.

Does indeed.

merry solstice, xmas, and new year to all.