pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] ... not dead yet

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] ... not dead yet
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:08:55 -0500

Chad Knepp wrote:
... but closeer than I was expecting. Well, things rarely go as
planned and the last two months have been very strange for me. I've
been spending way more time than I expected with doctors and
hospitals. I have surgery on Monday and probably within a week you
can expect me to be back online and *doing things* as I won't be
capable of much else for 6 weeks or so. I have a new plan and new
enthusiasm to make PIW happen, but this is really just a teaser
because you probably aren't going to hear anything from me for another
week.

Hope it goes well, Chad and that you will recuperate speedily.
As they say in the construction industry, keep on getting up.
Don't forget your hard hat.

dirtfarmer