pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] ... not dead yet

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] ... not dead yet
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:46:03 -0600

... but closeer than I was expecting. Well, things rarely go as
planned and the last two months have been very strange for me. I've
been spending way more time than I expected with doctors and
hospitals. I have surgery on Monday and probably within a week you
can expect me to be back online and *doing things* as I won't be
capable of much else for 6 weeks or so. I have a new plan and new
enthusiasm to make PIW happen, but this is really just a teaser
because you probably aren't going to hear anything from me for another
week.

Cheers,
Chad