pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: RE: GFU]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: RE: GFU]
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:16:46 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: GFU
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:08:44 +0200
From: Bordoni, Paul (IPGRI - Rome) <p.bordoni@cgiar.org>
To: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>

Dear Richard,

After some time and finally I come back to you.

PFAF is a relevant organization for us and I shall make a link to it;
Section Websites of our page dedicated to Portals & other Websources
<http://www.underutilized-species.org/pok/pok_port.html?S=P>, you might
want to reciprocate.
Further to this I would like to share with you our intention in linking
to relevant databases; to learn about the db we are taking care of
please follow the link Institutional Mapping from GFU's home page
<www.underutilized-species.org>; there you will learn about this
information platform, you will access search functions and will be able
to contribute should you thinks it is appropriate.

For any clarification please do not hesitate in letting me know, I look
forward in hearing from you.

Thank you,
Paul