pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] figures

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] figures
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:31:42 +0100

Chad Knepp wrote:
...if I say I'm going to do something, in reality it probably won't
happen. I'm way better at surprising than keeping my word. 0.2.1 is
still a couple of days off as I've been way distracted by reality.
Thanks for all the positive feedback on 0.2.0.

Note to Bear: I'll send ya a big list of div class/id tags I'm
wrapping things in, starting with issue #.. I forget, and expanding.
If you need cnhanges or need more just let me know and it will happen
in 0.2.2. Score, the number preceding a search result is a new thing
I'm not actually sure should be in the client in a numerical form. I
personally like Rich's idea of different sized graphical trees (or
something) for positive matches. Pretty open here...

Might be an idea to put these in a wiki page so we have a persistant documentation as well.

Cheers,
Chad

P.S. Had a great day at the monthly tri-state flea market... only an
125lb+ anvil away from having a starting smithy. So far acquired a
blower, forge, post drill, and tail vice all for less than $50!

Rich

  • [pcplantdb] figures, Chad Knepp, 07/09/2005
    • Re: [pcplantdb] figures, Richard Morris, 07/10/2005