pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:28:55 +0000

Aloha Rich and all,

I was think I was a little bit short the other day. Apologies for that.

Didn't really seem so to me, and, thanks for your reflections on it in any case.

I might have been defending my 'turf' a bit vociferously...and, I reckon that's part of my job, since y'all agreed to let me be the qa/test near-dictator.. :-)

And, I really do take your point about many eyeballs and keeping the threshold for eyeballs to get involved as low as possible. I just have a higher minimum threshold I'm willing to support.

I whinge and moan like crazy myself about having to register for every silly online thing...and, PIW isn't silly! ;-)

Meanwhile here I am housesitting - have some urgent stuff to attend to and then I'll get back to some docs and diagrams for the tracker and qa/test in general, starting sometime this weekend.

cheers,