pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [mini-synthesis][36][5.17.05]
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:10:26 -0700

Thanks for the recent discussions folks, especially Johns for being so
thorough in explaining the issue tracker.

A few things:

-Johns wrote, "Re 2), until we know more precisely what we are building
and how it is supposed to work, opening testing up to others is most
likely to result in a lot of static and clutter in the tracker." Is this
becoming clearer with the Wiki? Or is there some other process we should
engage in, doc we should create? Or just meet up at Chad's ;)

-Johns wrote, "Re 4), JohnH has on his to-do list to see if Roundup can
be moved to ibiblio." JohnH, where are you with this?

-Speaking of tasks, would you like me to send out a task list or do you
feel comfortable with what you're currently working on? PLEASE RESPOND.
And send me individual updates por favor.

-As Johns asked, who is our Wiki admin?

-Johns, Bear, and others - just wanted to remind you to keep track of the
hours you spend on this project!

-I finished the Progress Report for Threshold today, and have attached
them here in RTF format. For your reading pleasure, if you'd like to
peruse. Note that I play up our use of the Wiki.

That's it for now,
*Stephanie

p.s. I like guacamole as the password.