pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] update

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] update
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:58:16 -0500

Hey all,

Sorry to be awol for a bit there. I'm back and have all day Fri and
Sat to crank. I'm planning on doing everything that came to me via
roundup as well as implementing relationships and possibly moving Ken
Fern's comments to a comments table. I don't think I will be able to
get done with the later but I hope to make a start.

I'm interested in doing locales soon as well. I know we've talked
about it a great deal, but I'm not really remembering the
conclusions. Someone want to generate a proposal? If not I'll wade
through the archives and generate something in a bit.

Where I've been: Community founding! We (Red Earth Farms) are closing
on 76 acres a week from today. Not actually owning the land hasn't
stopped us from planting around 100 trees and shrubs on it already
(mostly stuff in nursery beds that HAD to be planted out). Anyway if
your interested you can read our propaganda at
<http://redearth.galatea.org/>. I will be making a more formal
announcement/invitation on the permaculture list in a couple of
weeks.

Ok, I'm off to the land to plan for our temporary outdoor kitchen.
It's absolutely beautiful out!

Cheers,
Chad