pcplantdb - Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] relationships implementation

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] relationships implementation
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:14:37 -0800

Chad wrote: "I agree that a static concept of guilds is potentially
misleading. I also think it was a mistake to use guild membership as an
example of relationships and rather wished I'd used something else.
Anyway, hopefully bad examples won't be too distracting.

Curious to hear from Stephanie about all of this."

I say: YES. PRECISELY. EXACTLY. OUI. BIEN SUR. CLARO QUE SI.

Johns wrote:
> And yes, another good reason to have at least a plain English document
> that describes what it is we're actually trying to do here...

AGREED. BUT OF COURSE. WHY CERTAINLY. AFFIRMATIVE.

I'm willing to write such a document. I'll make it short and sweet, and
in plain English. Could this document replace/add to our mission or
vision statement?

Ideas welcome, but I'll send it out for feedback. Unfortunately won't
materialize until after this weekend, though.

peace
*Stephanie