pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Component areas in issue tracker

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Component areas in issue tracker
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:42:19 +0000

Aloha,

Working on Roundup...

For now I am thinking of having the following choices for the 'component' identifier for an issue:

Functional
Graphical
Content
Hosting

In other words:

Does it work right?
Does it look right?
Does it present 'correct' information?
Does the infrastructure work right?

...this is what worked reasonably well for web development testing in an issue tracker I helped create years ago. If anyone has any strong thoughts on this please shout out...can be modified/enhanced as we go if more/different proves necessary.