pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] miscellaneous items of interest

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] miscellaneous items of interest
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:42:51 -0800

Yes, Lawrence, and thank you as well for keeping SARE in mind.

(Sorry, I shouldn't respond to individual emails - I should read 'til the
end of the thread, but I couldn't help it. This will be my last.)

But I fear if we carve the distinction, "market-farmers" will see
Permaculture and/or the Permaculture practiced in home gardens as
something they cannot apply/use. At the same time, they must see
immediate application value, or they won't pursue it.

How to build the bridge and cross it too...

peace
*Stephanie