pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Re: teething problems?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw@lists.ibiblio.org>, PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Re: teething problems?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:16:24 +0000

Robyn Williamson wrote:
True, yes. I should have been more explicit, but not knowing what to expect, and seeing they weren't sorted alphabetically, I scrolled through all of them to see what was there and whether I could make a connection between them.

Yes I think this is a good point. Alphabetical results are quite easy to find your way around. Could we add an option/preference for alphabetical results?

Rich

  • [pcplantdb] Re: [piw] Re: teething problems?, Richard Morris, 01/27/2005