pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] update

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] update
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:11:40 -0600

Ok, yeah I've been slacking big time. I got this little Border Collie
dog named Gus who is absolutely.... anyway, I've been enjoying long
walks and bouncing around on all fours, barking, etc... but not much
programming.

I did recently update my own site and am getting ready to do some
mega-magic on PIW RSN. Sorry for the procrastination. I think by the
next release we could/should start issue tracking.

Also, how do we want to seperate our test and live versions or can we
just tell everyone that our live version is a test?

Cheers,
Chad