pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Quite

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Quite
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:47:57 -0600

Adding users is proving to be a little more complicated than I
expected, but that is what I have been working on. Most of the
problem is that apache doesn't provide a cgi hook to http basic
authentication and we need more flexibility than basic auth on its
own. I was hoping to have a release with users and comments ready by
the time Stephanie got back, but that's only two days from now and I'm
mighty distracted by a nine week old ball of black and white energy in
the form of a Border Collie that entered my life this year.

He says:
u/'w/c 4rfdvc

I have a new excuse for bugs now ;-) Anybody have a good 5d665, err
name for him, I mean.

Cheers,
Chad