pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] for le website

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] for le website
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 10:09:16 -0800

I'd like to re-open this discussion:

what is a mission versus a vision? (please refer to Johns's email
below.)

right now, I agree our vision might be too long for people to actually
read it entirely. how can this be changed?

If you don't respond, I'll assume you think our current mission and
vision statements are absolutely perfect and that they shouldn't be
changed one bit. which I doubt is true ;)

tchau
*s