pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] slightly stuck

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] slightly stuck
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:48:51 +0000

Aloha,

Yep, PIW actions (e.g. search) still try to get to elly.galatea.org and just wait 'forever'...

..the cgi version raises a SyntaxError on the line
'import Eden.Session'?!? Very odd no?

Totally guessing...is this one of those situations where you need to do something like

from Eden import Session

or (less likely syntax but who knows...)

from Eden import Eden.Session

...??

At the moment I suspect that this is something about the
version of python used,

What version are they providing? At least 2.something I hope...

cheers,