pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] permaculture.info is now at ibiblio

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] permaculture.info is now at ibiblio
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:25:04 -0600

... well as soon as dns propagates anyway. I got back from Turkeyday
festivities quite refreshed and energized considering the rather
unrelaxing experiences of my trip. Somehow I personally managed to
guide a snowstorm from North East Missouri for over 600 miles to
around Lansing, Michigan while in heavy traffic.

Got account info from Fred/Ibiblio while I was gone and have been
setting up the temp. website and expect to have the complete Eden
cgi/engine running (and off of elly) by this evening. By tomorrow
evening permaculture.info should resolve to Ibiblio @ 152.2.210.81. I
will request an additional login for John H. RSN so he can start
playing with website stuff.

Having fun, will keep y'all updated.

Chad

  • [pcplantdb] permaculture.info is now at ibiblio, Chad Knepp, 11/30/2004