pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] update

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] update
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:28:06 -0600

Where is everybody?!?

Well, the short version is in regards to PIW I've been sitting on my
butt all week. I got some short notice (high paying) temporary work
doing Unix sysadmin stuff and kind of dropped everything else.
Anyway, just because I haven't posted anything in the last little bit
doesn mean I'm not on it RSN. I have been turning schema details in
my head and plotting a development path for coordinating making
changes in the database and the parallel changes in Eden. I plan on
generating an initial schema proposal and database norms sometime over
the weekend.

I've been corresponding with Fred and although I haven't heard back
from him in a couple of days, I think things are on track to move the
site over there in a couple of days to weeks. Not sure how many
people have looked at galatea.org/piw, but that is what I'm planning
on installing on Ibiblio and will then change DNS so permaculture.info
resolves to that content. Feedback?... Also, if someone wanted to get
into the role of webmaster I'd be stoked. Don't complain too loudly
or tag your it ;-)!

Cheers,
Chad