pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] $omething important

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] $omething important
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:29:59 -0500

Stephanie Gerson writes:
> Since I didn't hear back from anyone about the budget, I am dedicating a
> thread specifically to this topic. I have attached it once again in rtf.
>
> I have attached the current budget - any recommendations for changes?
> The Whole Systems Foundation places no limit on the amount which can be
> allocated to wages. So de we want to increase this amount and decrease
> another? Which one(s) and how?
>
> Feedback is much appreciated!

I'm not sure I understand that travel expense thing. $1700 seems like
significantly less than the actual cost to get 4-6 [international]
people together and attend a permaculture conference. In my
estimation, this figure seems like perhaps an average cost per person
for travel and conference costs. Am I missing something here?

One typo: ibiblio.org doesn't have an 's' in it.

perl -e 'print pack"H*","7079674067616c617465612e6f72670a"'