pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[23][10.3.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, PCPLANTDB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[23][10.3.04]
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:50:45 -0700

Good points, Johns.

And my comment about needing a UI designer was not *whatsoever* implying
that Chad's UI design skills thus far havn't been impressive! I do Love
the clean look of the permaculture.info site, although I still want to
tweak that logo...

Johns - can you please clarify the terms UI and frontend for us (me)?

I'll be a critic with you.

peace
*Stephanie