pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] moving on...for the last time

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] moving on...for the last time
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:06:50 -0700

I hope.

Before I start writing synthesis no. 18 (by the way, no one responded
with ideas for how we should celebrate synthesis[100], perhaps we're not
in much of a celebratory mood)... Anyways, so since I know that writing
my novel - er, synthesis - will take a while, and for fear that more
crossfire and mind-changing might occur during that time, just wanted to
reiterate what Scott wrote:

"I think that Chad and R. Morris should make the decision on which
platform they want to work and on what server and that the rest of us
should support whatever they decide between themselves."

I agree. AND SO DOES LAWRENCE.

So Chad and Rich - if you must, please take this offline and decide
amongst yourselves. And if, because of all this craziness, you feel that
you are not in the right headspace to make this decision, then take a
rest, observe, meditate, breathe, eat delicious food, dream...do whatever
it is you need to do in order to get yourselves where you need to be.

I know Chad is 'jonesin' to get started, and trust me, I am just as
'jonesin' as you. But I want to ensure that you are not making this
decision in haste to end the disagreement, and that you are truly
satisfied with the plan.

I am in full support of whatever you two decide, and will wait to hear
from you. I assume everyone is with me on this.

one hot synthesis[18] coming up...
*s

  • [pcplantdb] moving on...for the last time, Stephanie Gerson, 08/29/2004