pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] moving on III

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Archer <pcplantdb@juggernaut.com.au>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] moving on III
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:38:02 +1000

At 11:28 AM +1000 30/8/04, Richard Archer wrote:

>I think the other members of this group have an obligation to stand
>up to Lawrence so that the PIW can achieve it's full potential for
>the benefit of the whole pc community.

And before anyone concludes that I think that Lawrence should leave
the group, that's not the case at all.

I think Lawrence has a wealth of experience and knowledge that could
be of great benefit to this group and I think his participation has
the potential to be beneficial.

But likewise other members of the group also have a wealth of
knowledge, undoubtedly deeper in some areas than Lawrence's.

What is needed is that everyone here understands that their level
of knowledge is not necessarily sufficient to lead them to the
ultimate best choice for this project.

...R.