pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Unit testing

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Unit testing
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:41:32 +0000

Aloha,

Richard Morris wrote:
I've been using unit test (JUnit) quite a bit in another
package. Very useful as I can easily run the full set of tests
after a slight change, just to check the change hasn't
affected something else.

Are you thinking of something along this line?

Unit testing I will leave up to the developers, so use whatever works well for you.
I gather there are unit testing tools available for python, and also for zope and (some?) zope-based python products (seen references to them on the zope list).