pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Schinnerer, Rich, and others - respond!

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Schinnerer, Rich, and others - respond!
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:36:35 -0700

Schinnerer, Rich, and anyone else who hasn't given the green light on the
current proposal - can you *please* do so?

I would LoveLoveLOVELOve for Chad to be able to begin.

danke
*s

Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org> wrote:

Stephanie Gerson writes:
> hi Chad and all,
>
> You really don't think you'd have anything to show by October 15? Not even
> miniscule little somethin' special that would pique a funder's interest?
>
> (Please keep in mind that I ask this question with absolutely no idea as
> how long this kinda stuff takes to create...)

I can only make an estimate on what can be done by Oct. 15 at a point
after I have working orders. I expected to start three weeks ago and
then Oct 15 seemed like a reasonable date. If (for example) I started
tomorrow, I could probably have 2 & 3 done by then.