pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] .l.a...v.i.s.i.o.n.

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] .l.a...v.i.s.i.o.n.
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:37:42 -0500

> Allright folks.
>
> Here's the vision, as promised.
>
> *Please* take the time to read it and respond - this is a
> discussion that must be had early on. We ought to establish our
> vision and high-level goals, and I present the following as a part
> of this discussion.

Yes, this was really helpful. I wish I could have seen this a long
time ago, as I have a much clearer idea of where you are coming from.
None of it however is a lot different than what I've been able to
piece together from our conversations over the past months. Having it
all together in one piece really helps me *get it* though.