pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Image info, and some trouble in paradise

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Image info, and some trouble in paradise
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:10:35 -0700

John Schinnerer wrote:

I have given half-day workshops called
"basic digital image wizardry" so I have some documents that I can offer
as the basis for a FAQ, with a bit of rearranging or whatever.

Could you post those documents to this list, John. I would like to add
them to
the new wiki I am planning for.

I will add it to my to-do list.

Thanks. As I am quickly learning how to use my camera, which has lots of
controls and settings on it,
I will add whatever seems useful that I can come up with to your document. To
that I will add the doc from ibiblio regarding
preparation of audio/video files for access within collections on ibiblio.

My car was totalled by a rear-end
hit-and-run last Friday so since then and for a bit to come I have a
nearly full-time job dealing with all the consequences of that. I am in

Sorry to hear about that. Glad you're OK. Are you in Hawaii or Oregon?

good shape all things considered. Nothing broken, no blood lost, walking
and talking and seeing and hearing OK, getting multi-modal rehab for
muscle strains and bruising. Bloody lot of errands and phone calls and
forms and papers and so on though.