pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] My cyberspace status

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] My cyberspace status
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Unforseen delays in getting my phone line installed mean I will be pretty
scarce in cyberspace for about three more weeks. I will be checking my
mail now and again but only for most important stuff (paid or borrowed net
access, sigh...).

In the same vein I was therefore not able to contact Toby Hemenway about
this in time (just saw this message today). I think he is also in the
middle of moving so the timing might have been poor anyhow...?

Just so you know I'm still here, just not a lot of access for a while.

aloha,
John S.

> Thanks yalls.
>
> I'm super busy these next few days - can someone else please write Toby
> and ask him for a letter of reference? That would be extremely helpful.
>
> I am attaching the grant application so you can all check it out and send
> it to Toby if he would like to see it. You can also visit the Lindbergh
> Foundation's website at http://www.lindberghfoundation.org/grants/ to
> check their mission statement, etc.
>
> Deadline for a letter from Toby (would be considered a "Supporting
> Material") is due June 10th, and we/he would need to send 8 copies to

Design & Technology Services