pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Threshold
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 00:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Just saw this - have an e-mail from him myself, will try and contact him
tomorrow by phone.

> General feeling is that we need to really do a lot
> more thrashing out of the details of it all.

Sounds like - I'll see what he asks me - we're not at that technical stage
yet.
Most open source projects I'm familiar with have some sort of proposals that
someone or a few people write up and then they are commented upon and reworked
if/as necessary. These can be for varying size chunks of the project so if
someone wants to address any of our chunks (or even define what some of them
are) I say go for it.

My net access has been and will be for another 3+ weeks very limited so I'll
try and catch up/keep up but may not have much to say (unless I do ;-)...

cheers,

Design & Technology Services