pcplantdb - Re: [Re: [Re: [pcplantdb] budget q's]]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: [pcplantdb] budget q's]]
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:14:04 +0000

Stephanie Gerson wrote:
ahhh, I understand Rich.

yes, I would also Love for this project to help out PFAF (and paying for the images would make perfect sense, in that case).

but, I guess I would like to see this project happen in a way where we would never end up in debt. like I said, practicing permie principles along the way - using available resources when possible, stacking functions, etc. ya dig?

and that's what the foundations want to see, that we are being resourceful. so it would be wonderful to help out PFAF, but that shouldn't drive us to include costs that don't make sense for this project. (versus licensing the images, which makes TOTAL sense)

sent in the application, so wish us luck!

I'll be out of touch pretty much till 2004, so have a wonderful rest of the year...

been such a pleasure working with you thus far, I admire your dedication

peace *Stephanie

Could you post whats been sent, and to whome.

I'd be great to see the full proposal, what have we actually
siged up for?

All the best

Enjoy you trip

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants